“Coach, I went to XYZ Coach and they charge way more than you, but you are much better. Why don’t you charge more?”
I hear you but there is a reason I try to keep my camps and coaching reasonable in price.
1. I love my job and I love meeting players of all levels. Making myself a coach for only rich people does not interest me.
2. I would rather work with a larger segment of the population and have an impact on the game than just coach a smaller amount of athletes.
3. I do not have to pay my mortgage off what I make in racquetball. If the day comes nobody wants to be coached by me, I go fishing!
4. My camps fill up because they are affordable, but they also are efficient. I get a lot of repeat business.
5. I share the coaching with other pros who have the same philosophy as me. What is that philosophy?
Winterton Racquetball Pros are nice people, first and foremost. Not nice? Arrogant? You do not work at my camp.
Winterton Racquetball Pros are all world class players. They play on National teams and in many cases have won or medaled in World Competition.
Winterton Racquetball Pros care about your game and want you to get better.
The company slogan is simple: “Building Champions, Step by Step!”
But I work with good young athletes who make it fun to to take those steps!