Racquetball expertise revisited. When I was coming up in the open division local players all wanted to help me. I received tons of advice when I lost and lots of slaps on the back when I won. During all of this I learned to trust my intuition. My gut feeling told me:
1. Trust the coach who works me harder than I think I can
2. Don’t trust the cheerleader coach telling me I have arrived and do not have to work that hard.
3. Simple is not always right.
4. Neither is complicated!
5. Movement and consistency has to be practiced.
6. Add stroke mechanics to #5 and you have a recipe for winning.
7. Shot selection determines tournament victory!
8. Watching the best players helps my game.
9. Playing in a tournament and losing accelerates the learning process more than staying home and practicing.
10. It is not how hard you work, but how smart you work!
These top 10 will help you win!