Okay if I could hire health club police they would arrest:
1. That man or woman who sits on the leg press machine to do 10 sets of 20 with low weights.
2. Add to #1, talks on the phone between and/or during sets.
3. That water fountain hog who brings a gallon jug and fills it with water, oblivious to the 3 people who only want a drink of water.
4. The Racquetball Nature boy who thinks playing without a shirt or deodorant is somehow cool. The next one on the court gets their nostrils cleared fast!
5. The basketball wannabes. I think I once saw a guy at my club actually make a basket. They should be playing racquetball because they stink at basketball.
6. That obnoxious guy throws the basketball against the glass side wall of the racquetball court when people are playing. (Gym is next to the sidewall glass)
7. That same obnoxious guy who goes out of their way to throw the ball while I am giving a lesson.
8. That little precious boy and girl with whistles blowing them in the gym while I am teaching a group during my camp.
9. Those two guys who only need to play one more point but it takes 20 minutes and meanwhile you have the court booked!
10. The super strong substance abusing grunt guy who loves to finish his set with slamming the weights on the floor for dramatic finish.
11. The fitness class performer–person who is so busy watching him or herself in the mirror they forget about the people taking the classes.
Okay-I am done now. Health Club Police-I have issued warrants-go get them! Any others out there? Feel free to add!